We want to take this time to thank each of you for your support this year. We greatly appreciate it! We are excited about the new products that we will be able to offer you in 2015.
With the holidays here, I thought I would remind you of some safety tips. We all know these, but we get busy with all the holiday preparations and forget:
1. Check these three things before purchasing that live Christmas tree: A fresh tree has needles that resist being pulled off and do not snap when bent, a trunk bottom that’s sticky with resin, and strong limbs that will drop just a few needles if shaken.
2. Be sure to check the water level in your tree stand daily. A dry tree will burn fast.
3. When hanging decorations, deploy a ladder extending a minimum of three feet over the roofline or working area. Ladders should be on level, firm ground.
4. When shopping always be aware of your surroundings, and try to only shop during daylight hours.
5. Keep a list of all your credit cards at home, just in case they are lost or stolen.
6. Pay attention to how you carry your wallet or purse to prevent their theft. Please don’t leave your purse in the shopping cart unattended!